As per a survey conducted by eConsultancy, there are around 49% of businesses are unaware of how can social media marketing helps them to get fruitful returns.
Audit your Social Media accounts
It is important to understand your present strength before deciding the social media goals or else the marketing can turn out to be inefficient and weak. The followings procedures need to be executed regularly to check your social media marketing efficiency:
- Note down the social media network(s) where you are active
- Keep the information on social media account updated
- Ensure all the content and images are updated and relevant
- Maintain consistency on all the platforms
- Understand your brand follower’s demographics
- Understand the entire posting process and analyzing the area of improvement
- Research on the posts with maximum likes, shares or engagements
- Manage an in-depth audit and keep following your competitors too
- Setting Objectives and Key Results for your social media
- The necessary goals to set for your social media presence
- Get maximum conversion from social media platforms
- Exponentially growing and maintaining the traffic on the website
- Generating successful leads for business growth.